Pages - Menu

Contact Us

Phone: 816.832.2469

Email: chuck@cscottplumbing.com

Thursday, 29 September 2016

Plumbers Protect the Health of a Nation

My first boss, one of the master plumbers that I apprenticed under so many years ago, had this poster framed in his office. Up until that point the words, "The Plumber Protects the Health of the Nation" never crossed my mind. However, without properly installed and maintained plumbing we would not be where we are today as a society. This is why it is important to hire a licensed plumber when a plumbing repair is needed.
My first boss had a saying. He had a lot of them. That is another story for another day. He would tell me on occasion, usually when I finished a particularly difficult task successfully, "Plumbing looks easy until it ain't."
And over the years I can attest to the validity of that statement.
So, if you find yourself in need of a qualified, licensed and insured plumber, give us a call at 816-832-2469. We love to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment